Wednesday, August 27, 2008

zune timmeee..

i know that it's taking me a really long time to do updates and what not. BUT HEY, I'M HERE NOW :).

i've been living off my computer for entertainment really. our friend arthur had to wipe EVERYTHING OFF my computer. i wanna change my pictures but i can't. i do have an awesome camera but i can't upload any of those pictures because we need an external hard drive BAD. it slows down the computers. the pictures are so BIG.

anyway. besides that, i've been updating my zune. it looks all cool now, even though it's kind of old news. I GOT IT, so now it's new news again. hahaha.
i've been watching free episodes of just random shows.

i have been getting a lot of love from my friends lately. megan and janelle came to visit me for a little bit, then two days later, joan and betina came to actually hang out with me, and this morning, krst and cheyenne came to visit me as well :). i'm so glad i have such good friends because i really don't have any here. they're all really nam's friends--they're my friends too, but that's how i met them.

happy birthday jennifer! nam threw a barbeque for jennifer at our house, that was fun. only because the girls started drinking at like 2. RACHELLE came =] and got CRUNK, so that was nice. AMY got crunk and that never happens. i was fighting my black out because i wanted to see my hubby at night.

some thoughts.. i've been at home a lot. trying to entertain myself. i CANT WAIT for school to start. i'm even excited to REGISTER =]. i'm even more excited to see my FASA FAMILY =]. it's weird not having them in my life. it's the worst though, when all your bestfriends live in all different places. i haven't spoken to michael in awhile, but i love him =]

i assure you that when school starts, i'm sure i'll be writing all these witty, intelligent, as well as entertaining pieces, but for now, you guys have to put up with my lack of motivation..

No comments: