Thursday, April 30, 2009

some afternoon lovin'

hey everyone to this beautiful mid-terms week....NOTTTTT!!.

this has been a crazy busy week for me, academically. that's why i've been below par with updating my blog, but it's all gooodd...

tomorrow is the end of the chaos. and even though i have a little bit more homework and nam is going to be around, i can't wait for the weekend just to relax. i can't wait for next week. every week i look forward to the next because that means it's getting closer to when i graduate!!

i'm in the library supposedly writing my paper, but i'm done. I'M DONE for today. today was crazy. i'm with charisma and preeya =] my friends have some weird names. hahahahaha

i told them that =]

anyway... sleep when i get home, because i got MORE SHITZ to do tomorrow. i know this was rather pathetic, and that's actually more deep shit going on with me, but i'm good now thanks to meggie and krst.

k bye.

No comments: