Monday, April 7, 2008

back from conference.. what is UP THREE SIX OH?!

first and foremost, happy birthday arthur pukangkang

hello everyone =] i'm at school right now on my break, but i already ate during class--i hate eating during class (because i feel like its a disturbance but also everyone knows what i'm eating), but today i woke up late because nam woke me up like twenty minutes later than he was suppose to, which gave me time to shower, and bas
ically throw some clothes on--which happened to be my conference clothes, YUCK. whatever, hopefully no one from fasa sees me today. hahaha

i want to write about all the little details of conference, but it'd be way too long, and fra
nkly i don't have the time. all i have to say is that i had one hell of a time at conference. i wish i met more people..butttt.. i did meet people that heard of me, or i heard of them hahaha. if that makes any kind of sense. mostly UW people, and i'm pretty sure you all know why. let's just say i love western fasa pamiliya. our showcase kicked ass. i have a great appreciation for the filipino-american community and filipino people in the philippines. i love dancing.racism is strong.i hate eastern washington. hahaha.

pictures? here's only a few. there on my myspace. it's weird because my myspace isn't letting me upload pictures from MY laptop but it is everywhere else. thank you alex higa for uploading so fast on facebook, i mean "that's what facebook is for" i have more on my camera that i'll post up. but not very good ones..










--tonight nam and i have dinner plans =] and tomorrow is oak harbor. he wants to break, i wanna see my friends. thanks nam for waiting for me and letting me go. i'm glad you trust me enough otherwise. thanks for picking up freakin' krst from oak harbor. and thank you for chillin' with greg and randy. it's nice seeing you're kickin it with my friends =]. i love you and i can't wait till i see you at home. because apparently, i've been hearing your emo status.



if you wanna resolve anything, you should call me. or text me. i think i have a right to be a little bit upset. you knew he was going to say yes because if he said no he'd look like the bad guy and his girlfriend is your bestfriend. if you wanna hear me out, then holler, if not then whatever. i didn't do anything wrong. i feel like you rarely do anything for me, and i put out (no pun intended) SO MUCH for you, what do you have to show up for me?? nothing. you came to my house ONCE. after the million times you've been to oak harbor and back. you think SHE hasn't seen you in forever? think again.

1 comment:

arthur said...

maraming salamats jacquilyn

looks like yall had fun