Tuesday, April 1, 2008

spring quarter 2008.

you'll be the death of me. just like pacific retina...
i'm sorry guys if i'm MIA, but this quarter is seriously going to be kicking my ass in READING time. good thing nam and i have a nice den where we can study, but i like to change it up a bit. so i'd probably floating around the house reading. and reading. and reading. it's endless.

when nam got home from work, we just took the bike out to eat and ride around. we were going to this teriyaki spot in everett, near the naval station, but it was closed on a tuesday. what is that?!

i talked to megan today when nam and i were eating. it's so nice to hear her voice, i swear i text that girl like no other and she hasn't been getting to me, but i understand.
it's almost michael's birthday--so that's why he has all the attention WHATEVE.

i got a lot of funny text messages today from bfs and boyfriend. they were hilarious. i'm glad that they make me happy. my fortune cookie said that the difficult road will be soften by great friends some shit like that. and i think it's absolutely right.



for what i thought doom's day will be, it turned out to be not so bad. the devilish part was reading for almost all my evening. i didn't even have this class yet, and i'm already reading for it. i did some french too. tomorrow is school again. whoopdie doo, but i do get to see my friends, since i'm assuming we all have the same break time on MWF--i hope that's for sure. i'm skipping my people of latin america so i can be home before michael's SHINGDIG. i'm excited to see all our friends.

i'll update tomorrow if anything is interesting.

btw, i can someone remind me to charge my camera. i need pictures for this damn blog. and for michael's anniversaire.

No comments: