Monday, May 19, 2008

it's my blog and i'll blog if i want to.

.. this is just a disclosure to people who want to read my blog. COME READ MY BLOG, but please recognize i don't apologize for anything i write. you came HERE.

it's like when someone calls you from an unknown phone number and THEY ask "who's this?!"

son, you called MY phone. that's how i feel. so i would appreciate it if people could respect what i write and please stop telling me what to write and especially NOT write.

has it ever occurred to you, that's the reason why the internet isn't privatized? it gives you the freedom to WRITE WHATEVER you want. yes of course you can also READ whatever you want, but don't attack me about my lit.

i write what i like. don't come here if you're not happy.. honesty i dont care if you come here UNHAPPY, because this blog isn't FOR you personally.

i never tell people what to write in their blogs. you see those people on the right? i read THEIR blogs, and i never tell them what to write. but if you seriously leave me a comment, or send me a text message, or myspace message about what NOT to write.. seriously, don't come here anymore.

i don't care of the number of views i get, because like i said, it isn't for you guys. it's for me.

i love my readers and the people who accept me for who i am.-- and on that note, i know who my friends are. even if they "talk shit" about me... i'd probably already heard it from them, or i just don't care.

for the people who don't know me and judge me off what you think you know, ..if you care, holler. i'll probably let you know. seeing that i'm not the most private person, i'll tell you what's up. BUT if you ask me to MOCK me, then you'll just get an "okay bye" from me.

and all honesty, i love haters, why do you think i get that much profile views? hahaha. thanks.

i'm not trying to sound like a bitch, i'm practicing my right. as a frequent internet user and blog poster, and a devoted person, to MYSELF.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

peep my blog! btw, i let chuck read your spider stories again.. and as always, he loled :)