Friday, May 9, 2008

spiders and coffee.

it's before my anthro presentation and here are a few exciting things that happened to me.

yesterday, i saw a spider in our shower. not just any spider, but a spider that WAS HUGE. so i "try" to kill it (quotations indicate the operative word). and i thought i did. i guess i was drowning in it water, sure fine judge me. i saw it roll up into a ball and i thought it was dead. so i came close to grab it with a tissue, then BAM IT'S RUNNING AROUND. what a fucking liar. it pretended it was dead. then it scared the living crap out of me. so what did i do? ..i ran.

left the water running because i was scared, thenn i showered upstairs. came back downstairs to turn off the downstairs shower (where the spider was). the spider wasn't there, so i thought. then BAM IT CAME OUT OF THE CURTAIN. i scream and run away again...

i text nam about my little endeavor. unfortunately, he was very insensitive to my fear of spiders and told my ass to get some courage to kill it. and i'm like "fuck that!". so, i decide to wait for his ass to get home.

he comes home. and he showers. boom. no spider.god, i'm such a freak.

this morning the spider wasn't there. so i shower, i take a quick ass shower because im' paranoid that this little fucker (his name is henry, from reba) will be having a little party on my hair or ass so i finish, and i'm wayy relieved. but once i grab my towel LITTLE FUCKER HENRY comes out. so i jump out. and wet the ENTIRE FREAKIN' BATHROOM. and grab the towels and ran into our room.

nam is fortunate enough to be home (well, i'm the fortunate one), so i wake his ass up to go KILL IT. he goes to the bathroom (like my hero would) and looks for the spider. it's not there. WHAT A SNEAKY LITTLE ASSHOLE. at this point i'm thinking i must be crazy. there probably is no freakin' spider there and i'm just losing my mind. and then.. he appears.

stupid henry.

nam kills it. he's my hero. and i've come to the conclusion that it's always handy to have a man in the house.

to make sure you aren't going insanee.

(due to my trama, i apologize for the short sentences, it was only to emphasize the short and petrifed thoughts about the stupid spider. but in my head, seriously, that's how i was thinking. and my life involves short sentences..well that's what my french professor tells me).

haha. coffee story? it's that i FINALLY FREAKIN' TRIED the coffee across the street. and i absolutely love it.

-on my way to my presentation. i just finished my french test. GAG ME.

later haters.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

That was the dopest blog I've read in awhile. and i hate spiders. -daniel