Monday, May 19, 2008

spiders part 2

if you are an avid reader of this blog, you'll see that this is the sequel to the first spiders blog.

or obviously enough, you can scroll down and look for the bad boy.

after my little episode of spiders, stupidly enough i thought i was safe forever. until two days ago....
nam and i wanted to go somewhere since the weather was super gorg this weekend, so i'm going to wash my face (since taking a shower and wetting my hair would be redundant considering the fact that its sunny. so what does sun + nam mai equal? Jacquelyn underneath another effing helmet.) i open the shower curtain to grab my face wash. then....BAM. another MOTHERFUCKING spider.

evidently, i scream. pretty damn loud that nam runs over and asks what happened. if you've seen the movie She's The Man with Channing Tatum and Amanda Bynes, when the jump on the bed when the rat or spider is in their room.. that's how i was like...but all up on the dryer (which is dumb considering that the dryer is about my height). nam comes and swoops the thing. i think we decided to name this one richard? anyway...

so last night, we come back from another exciting day of riding. i go into our room to grab my laptop because i had masses of homework to push. i look on the floor.. and i thought it was a little "tumble weed" of hair (girls i know you know what those look like).. and i'm thinking "damn for me having some short hair, that's a lot of fucking hair"...it was HUGEEEE. at this point, i'm thinking i really should just cut my hair again and forget growing it out if our place looks like this.... i look closer and WHAT IS IT?!?!

A SPIDER. A HUGE SPIDER. QUEEN OF ALL SPIDERS. (i dub her a female because it's a bitch).

i SCREAM. ridiculously loud. then i run upstairs to demand that my hero save me. but what is he doing?!...HE'S POOING. i'm pissed off now because the spiders ALWAYS come after ME. nam never sees them, only because i'm screaming and telling him to kill it.

i sit on the bed, super nervous. i'm hugging my legs at this point because in all honesty, i'm pretty tired of these spiders. and i'm starting to (if not obvious already) develop a mild case of arachnophobia..

i look at the spider, and it isn't moving. it's just a foot from our bed. i have the courage to open my laptop (even if the laptop is already on the bed, i'm scared to move because it might draw attention to me--which i love in MOST CASES).. i look at it again to make sure it's there.. because i hear nam coming downstairs to save me. it's still there. i go back to my computer...

nam walks through the door. and i scream "THERE IS IS!!" i point on the ground...

nothing.

are YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!??! nam already thinks i'm crazy about this spider ordeal. i hate spiders. officially.
so. it's gone. around our room. i'm scared to even sleep. god knows where katana (that's the spider's name. i named it after the girl in mortal combat, take that bitch) will be.

No comments: