Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Alacquelyn time =]

tonight is naked truth. i've been going to this show at western since i was a freshmen. and it's about that time of year =] alan is going with me. and i'm spending the night here. we're going to the show after fasa meeting, since we all needed to discuss conference. i can't wait, but i'll be missing michael's birthday. gah. i love you michel. but we get to kick it in poppin' OH. hahaha. so i'm glad about that.

after fasa mtg and the show, we're going to this apparently bomb bubble tea up north a little, and then we're going to come back home to WATCH ME ON AMERICAN IDOL =]. alan showed his roommates (besides judd because he already knows how scary it is), and they seriously couldn't believe it.

i woke up in a really bad mood. thank god for nam. he soothes my soul. btw, thank you so much for being so patient with me. and for understanding. i'm glad you know my past--and you still understand. i love alan, and he's a great friend, and i'm glad you understand. you're so amazing to me. i really couldn't see my life without you right now. i don't remember the last time i was this happy.



thank you michael for your blog. i'm so glad you're back in my life too. you know i love you. and i'm obsessed with YOU.



i'll blog later about the rest of THEE events.


No comments: