Monday, February 25, 2008

so i didn't have my test today.

but i guess it's way better being prepared than missing the exam completely.
so i'm home now, i'm definitely calling this day a lazy day because nam and i had to wake up so early to get to our lives. seriously.

anyway.i didn't have my test and steve thought it was the funniest thing--even if he studied just as hard as me. hahaha. i got both my bio. anthropology test and french test back. 79% and 93%. improvements on both. i hate introduction classes. i love my upper level classes. it's more fun to learn from them, instead of memorizing all these little terms and names, ugh. that's what i get for being a junior putting back my core classes. moving on.

had lunch with alan and everyone. we people watched afterwards. i think western has the most fascinating collaboration of students. it's so funny. XD.
my phone died at like 1030. so i was pretty lost with everyone. so after all my classes, before my bus came, i had to use the PAY PHONE to call Nam. he thought it was the sweetest thing ever. he's so great =].

i need to pause. i'm talking to krst.

No comments: