Friday, February 8, 2008

"where'd you get those shoes?"

god i am so awesome. today i just went up to this chick and asked her where she got her shoes. the end.

so today was pretty chill. saw everyone. met raf's parentals :). finally talked to hikari. i'm glad that hikari and i are great. sometimes it's about perseverance sometimes. but you know me, i don't know what that means. hahaha. i got out of french early. kicked it at the ESC with the guys anddd kicked some ass in the type application on facebook. haha. butttt. on a serious note let's discuss something.


it's been bothering me. and i'm sure you already know. but when you call me, call me because you wanna be my man again. not to make me feel better about myself because something you don't know is that it hurts more when you call just to say hi. or when you kiss me on the chick like you do friends. not the way you usually kiss me. i miss you so much, and it's pretty ridiculous how stuck i am. still. and yet you still don't give me the light of day. for my life.

so you're taking joan to formal. do what you want to do, because you've always done what you've wanted. but i think you need to think, and just realize that i'm so down for you it's not even funny.

but since you readers are going to hear TONS of him, i'm going to stop here.

Seattle is the center of the political campaign. and our caucus is tomorrow. i wanna go home so i could vote. i wanna see if i could vote for island county. but no matter what i'm voting. for something. it's ridiculous because it's my first year voting.. well for the national polls anyway.

krst is coming home. i'm pretty excited for that. and tomorrow is kick it day. good because tomorrow is going to suck the little bit of soul i have left.

peace out playa.

No comments: