Tuesday, February 26, 2008

spell "iHOP" outloud then say "nis"

so after staying home for the greater part of the day, i finally went out.
the original bus i was going to take freakin' went right pass me. what an ASS, but there was a bus right after it. still. I'M JUST SAYIN'.
told my mom that i wanted to move to marysville. she sounded pretty excited about it. except the whole car payments thang--we'll see what's up.

i called icelle and told her what the eff has been going on. i didn't want her to find out from someone else. and she's happy for me. thanks gen.
got my bangs cut. yayyyy. =]. it was deifnitely needed.

went to hillcreast area and met up with secret lover. after that we went to joan's house. but we passed her. hahaha freakin' joan.
went to mcdonalds, and ordered like we were pigs!. hahaha. and it was just me and secret lover!

went to the barn. hahaha that was hella fun--betina met us there. greg and randy are such role model's for those kids. i wish Nam came through, so that they can see other people break too. next time. joan and i tried to touch the disco ball, that's HUGE. she touched it, but i didn't see it. and neither did the camera. just betina. so technically it didn't count. hahaha.

i talked to krst and michael throughout the day, like always.

dropped secret lover off, then betina and i went to her house to watch OTH. i liked this episode. i can't wait till hayley fights baby sitter-- do you remember when hayley punched rachel?! hahaha. i love this freakin' show.

"jackie, i'm so proud of you for moving on"--thanks bf.

so today, i remembered that emotional rollercoaster i was on when i was waiting for him. in the bigger picture, for the past two years i was going down on that rollercoaster, but now i'm going up. i'm going up high. my friends have been great to me--loving me just the same, supporting me, and recognizing what's real. i love that my friends are mature enough and as understanding as they are. it was a real risk being your friends, because that's the best thing he has ever given me. i was scared things were going to get complicated if this were to happen, and it did. and you guys are still great friends to me. i really don't want to find anyone else as friends. you guys are seriously it. i usually don't care what people think about it, i rarely do, but it's your opinions that mean the most to me. i'm back to my old self. i'm super happy. and i know what i'm doing this time around--i'm not doing it because i "was" vulnerable, i'm doing this because i'm purely happy. almost no worries, and its because of you guys i'm there. with the addition of Nam-- you guys are seriously the reason why i'm so happy. i promise you guys i will manage my life equally, but i need to be honest, i'm not trying to see him too often, even if its minimal. i just want to thank you guys for everything. i love you guys so much.
btw--i'm never loving someone more than i love me.ever again. and that's for damn sure

and to you: please no recycling.


as for you. thank you for making me so happy. you're a GREAT addition to my life. and i think it's what i've been needing. thought i felt this way before, but never as refreshing as i do now. eight three one.

No comments: