Tuesday, February 26, 2008

no school.

so i definitely didn't go to school today. i went to bed at a good time. woke up at like 430 to wake nam up. that didn't help haha. woke up at 630 feeling like complete shit.

sorry i didn't finish my blog last night. my computer froze and lots was going. betina came over, talked on the phone with michael and krst for a hot minute.
talked to nam last night, but his ass fell asleep on the phone. he might be coming here to take care of me. even though it REALLY should be nurse michael's problem. whatever haha.

anyway. my entire body is sore. my throat is sore. i'm just effing sore. betina might get me sometime. i don't know. i really wanna stop by the barn. let's see if i have the energy to do so.

this is the first time i've been home during the day time since i've lived here.

i have dinner plans friday. passion saturday. back to OH.

oh well. i'll post later.


btw. i fucking LOVE MAKING THE BAND

and i love bad boys. =] yo nam. eight three one.


No comments: