Thursday, February 28, 2008

michael EFFING loves me.

so i'm using this against him until the end of time. you can no longer say i'm a bad friend. because it's obvious how much you love me.

but, i did get to watch my amazing bf, jackie on american idol today! she was alright, but dude. i'm in love with her that i don't really care. i have a feeling that she's gonna be my new melissa reyes obsession, cause you know...she did sing a melissa reyes song t..P but everyone reading, please support her and vote for her every night she performs and for the guys, vote for david archuleta!

i seriously miss my best friend, meggie. she's gone for 4 months, and i've been dying without her. i miss having my late night/long conversations every night with her. you know, it's funny. every time megan's gone for a long period of time, jackie has always been there for me. it's not that she replaces megan, but i want to say that jackie's the only person who understands what i'm going through when megan's gone. i don't know. i'm just so kj without megan, and i love my jackie for keeping me company. =S sounds corny, but hey..it's the truth. so thank you ramiele! =)

No comments: