Sunday, March 2, 2008

"then BAM..BAM BAM"

so it's definitely like 3:11 am. how amazing is that right?-- you guys must think i'm crazy writing this early in the morning, but there's a simple explanation. i just got home, and i'm pretty sure i was threaten to post. awesome. i love my friends.

anywaysss.. friday i went to class. it was raining like a BIOTCH. went to marysville to meet up with my mans...
friday night. THEE best dinner date ever. palisade and "i love you jacquelyn" card with rose peddles. it was great food with a great view. thanks nam for the surprise
went home after that to just watch movies n stuff. and then we knocked out.

THE NEXT DAY--i'm so stoked to be kickin' it with my friends, but effin' krst's ass is 'stuck' (for lack of BETTER AND APPROPRIATE words) in OH. so we don't see each other until later in the 5 o'clock hour.--obviously you know who's pissed. michael.

before that, nam and i went to eat at red robin and shop a little bit. we were about to buy me some shoes, but they didn't have it in my size. amazing right? whatever. i'm going to get those shoes one way or the other.

so michael is pissed. we have to kiss some SERIOUS ass. krst and i come over super enthused, but i wasn't greeted with the best welcome, but it was everything i expected.
we head to passion. FREAKIN' AMAZING concert. the opening acts were awesome. and this bridget girl was AMAZING. and passion of course, had me at a lost for words.

btw--i love you jeremy for doing the duet.. WHY THAT ONE? but moving on...

afterwards krst michael and i go to marysville to pick up nam because we asked him to come to OH with us. we pick up Nam--at this time, the three of us are malnourished we needed to get some food in our stomachs AT THAT MOMENT or we would have seriously died from lack of protein, vitamin, fat...EVERYTHING. so the four of us went to denny's in mt. vernon. that was funny. i'm glad my friends really get a long with nam--i mean me and my friends are EFFIN' hilarious. i don't know who wouldn't like us. hahaha.

so we left there. and now me and nam are at my housee. while i blog, he sleeps. nice. hahaha. he had work this morning at both jobs, so i understand.


well that's about it. great laughs at denny's. i love life as WE speak. thank you all. and have a great fucking day.



thank you for getting along with my friends. they love that you're great to me. and they are the loves of my life-- thank you for being everything. i've wanted and more.
eight three one

No comments: