Sunday, March 2, 2008

the end to a PERFECT weekend.

and GREG'S BIRTHDAY =]

basically consisted of hanging out with my bfs (except betina) and boyfriend. it was amazing.--in seattle and oak harbor.
so today. me and nam stayed in all morning. we got ready because michael krst and cheyenne were coming to pick us up.

there's no effin' food at my house, so nam and i were freakin' HUNGRRRYYYY. and it turns out that krst and cheyenne were just as hungry.
so we finally decided to go to applebees because it was the only place that'll satisfy everyone's lent thingys. and we had jorgi has our waitress.. WHOO.

avril met up with us :). i haven't seen her in so long and it's so much funny when her and michael are together. i love it.

then we decided to go where somewhere.. where else would we go in oak harbor, but WALMART. hahaha. we meet joan there =].
so basically it was a WOD of people in walmart. hahaha.

then joan was freakin' hungry so everyone but michael goes to mcdonalds, good laughs there. i felt back because nam was the only guy there, but he didn't seem to mind. then we pick him back up to kick it at DQ until the movie started. he already seen it so he didn't wanna watch it. lots of good laughs in DQ i must say. it was pretty awesome kickin' it with bfs and boyfriend for like two hours. krst cheyenne and michael bounce. so joan april nam and i watch Semi-Pro. that movie was actually really funny. i'm glad we watched it since the original plan was the other boelyn girl. that's okay. some other time i assume.

we get out. and we meet up with krst and cheyenne, but they had errands to run. so joan nam and i go to mikey's house. i've officially decided that this is a small ass world. nam knows a lot of people in OH and lots of people know him from here. it's funny.. he even recognized randy. i'm excited to go to 360 because joan is going =] and i'm glad i'll have a girlfriend around.

krst and michael pick me and nam up from mikey's. we say bye to joan. yayyy. then we head home. so krst decides to drive with her gas light on. TYPICAL KRST. so we had to fill jimmy up. oh geezus.

they drive me home to drop me off. i officially decided that my ENTIRE life was in that car. freakin' LEAVING ME. that was the saddest time i had all weekend. was that my friends and boyfriend were leaving me. and i'm glad that nam left with my friends because i'm really happy that we're hanging out. if my friends didn't like him i wouldn't know what to do. we'd have a LC/HEIDI situation. and i wouldn't want that.

i appreciate my friends so much more now. happiness has seriously brought me back to myself. i'm louder and laughing more. that's who i am. i think positively and i want to kick it all the time. i love my life. and thank you for being THEE best addition to my life. i need you. i have never been treated so well before nor have i felt this satisfied in awhile. i can tell this is the start of a beautiful relationship..eight three one my dear

i love these drama-free weekends with my bfs and boyfriend. i got 1 on 1 time with nam @ palisade and at the concert i got to kick it with my bfs. and i got all of them all day today. what more can i ask for?


my life is starting to look like my tattoo.
more and more everyday.

No comments: