Friday, March 7, 2008

"i had butterflies in my stomach"

because I REALLY DID.

so michael, krst, and nam picked me up (gazelle drove up already), we went to drop them off.

doode you don't even know. michael and krst dipped out SUPER fast. and nam and i had nothing to do. i really wanted some starbucks so we went there and talked for like an hour before everyone was going to applebees..so we thought. it was 9 o'clock. we had to ask some people because we freakin' left our cellphones in the car. we call everyone to find out that it's at 930. GAH. so nam and i have like half an hour to kill.

we go to the view.
----finally says something nice about oaky, thank you very much.

we had to applebees. we were the first one there. then michael and joan get there. then comes avril, then gazelle, then betina and greg, krst and then marvin.

doode we were there until almost 12. it was so much fun, lots of laughs. michael tells the usual--how fat he was, the track story (still gets me everytime), and all the drama in the past.

joan michael nam krst and i kick it at his house for a bit, they just dropped me off.

don't worry dear, THIS WEEKEND. i promise. sorry about alla dat. haha. i can't wait to kick it with you all weekend. it's raining, so NO BIKE =], but we can do other things. you're my gimme doze. it's amazing how you can put up with me. i'm glad its really unconditional, no matter what it is. your patience is key to me. attraction, passion, fun, understanding--for years.i couldn't ask for more. eight three one *i'm showing it to you with my fingers*

it was a fun night..but i barely wrote anything because i was excited. and i had butterflies in my stomach. hahaha. of course they're mad at me.--the consequences? all nighter..yeahhhhhh!.. not really

i realized how much i missed yokosuka, looking at michael's pictures. i remember doing confirmation in that church. going there for everything.


thank you for being the coolest ever. thank you for updating me on clothes and shoes. thanks for knowing what i'd wear and not wear. thank you for always ALWAYS understanding me, when no one else does, you know i'm making perfect sense. thanks alan for the blog.


BLACK MACBOOOOK!!

No comments: