Wednesday, March 5, 2008

this week has been going by so fast.

"When I'm with you I try to be my best, because I never want you finding better..."-Nam P. Mai






i know you really want me to, and i really want to too, but this is a serious SERIOUS step. i know i have a quarter to think about it, and i really am. we fit. and i think if i do and things run smoothly, it'll be the best times ever. i know you want it to happen in the summer, but i'm scared. what if you stop loving me? or you stop liking me all together? i know you want to be the supporter, but i'd feel bad. there's so much questions running through my head since you've asked me. last time this happened to me, it went sour. fast. what if it's too early? i think it's too early, but it feels like what i want to do.


i know you promise me things, and you've made all of them come true..already.

No comments: