Monday, March 10, 2008

oh PACIFIC RETINA.

i'm notorious for my long ass blogs, it's monday. and i haven't blogged in FOREVER. so bitches watch it. i'm complaining too! hence the title. =| avec one ode to my mans.

my myspace page is off private now, so i'm sure i have new people looking at this.

but PREMIERE FOIS, here was the former itinerary:
friday: a great day because i turned in that stupid ass paper, and i had a three hour break in between that class and french. i waited outside for alan to get out of class. i thought preeya was there too, but lazy bitch slept. haha. alan and i met up with hikari. we all went to lunch. that was nice. then i went mt vernon to meet up with guess whoo?! DAMMMN NAMMM. =]. i see his car when i'm walking toward the station... i look inside. and i see my sweet perfect boyfriend sleeping in his car. i knock, a very cute knock. and then i knock harder.. i look around to see the other doors, but they're all locked too. i can see he was waiting for my call because his phone was on his lap. i call and i call. at this point i'm knocking and screaming "NAM! NAM! NAM!" --coordinating with my knocks of course. i'm frustrated at this point. it's no longer cute. i sit on the curb and just call him from there. i'm waiting to see if he'll poke his head up, but no. so i go there. and i'm laughing but frustrated at the same time. i'm laughing OUT LOUD, and i keep screaming "OHH NAMM.. you are DEAD MEAT!" then i start knocking like a mad woman...FINALLY his ass wakes up. he's very happy to see me.. but i'm not so happy to see him. but i'm laughing inside. it was a good nacquelyn moment. we head to marysville. we kick it at home all day. we're hella scrubby. we watch hella movies. and we eat pho. oh god. it was good though because it was raining. then we went to sleep at like freakin 10!

saturday: we wake up at 12 the next day. the oversleeping was so needed. we get ready to go to the aquariam. we went with amy and shawn because it was there anniversary. it was very short . imean VERY. and there was way too much people there but i had a lot of fun with nam. it was so cute. after that we go to sushiland for some SUCKY ASS service. but i love their ice cream. i had two :(. after that we go to the mall, and nam bought me two pumps :). thanks mydear. and then we went to phoung's sisters house. i drank. beer. like a lot in a short time. NOT ME. it was fun though. nam and i went home, and he was laughing at me.

sunday: nam and i decided that it was going to be our chill day. we were planning on staying home after church and pho, but we didn't go to church, but of course we got pho or nam would've cried. hahaha. we saw phoung and vee there. shawn came with since his plans didn't fall through. afterwards, we dropped phoung and vee off at their house. the three of us head back to marysville. it wasn't sunny but the temperature was nice :) so nam and i wanted to take the bike out.. we get dress up in our jackets. and gloves. we look so sexy. hahaha. we wanted to browse stores so we went to the outlet. we visited amy, and we saw some other people, but everyone saw US. hahaha. afterwards we went to bestbuy and target (thanks for my baby genevieve). then we went to coldstone since i wanted dessert. there was too much people in the store, so we decided to sit on the bike- which was the cutest thing ever. we went to the twin lakes which was really nice. i never heard of that place beofre then we went home to watch transformers, but i wanted chips and dip. we didn't have any so we were going to go to the corner store, so we took the bike with NO jackets and in sweats. both of us. WE FREEZE on the way there. they didn't have the ones i wanted so we went to THRIFT WAY. omg. we were freezing like NO OTHER. we came back after our little excursion. we watch transformers then we head back to oaky. we go into town because i wanna visit the girls (krst betina joan and april). thanks nam. sorry about being the only boy.


now it's monday. krst picked me up at my house since she was working in mt. vernon. i packed her some food..i made my bus by 3 MINUTES. it was CRAZY. hahaha. stupid krst.
and i didn't have my french oral exam today. it's tomorrow. THE FUCK.
and my mother bitches me out.. in english AND IN TAGALOG. she never does that, i didn't even do anything to her. so who do i call? MICHAEL. but he's at work, then who do i do most of my bitching too? DAMN NAM.

complaining time with shout outs:
MR. ANGEL GUERRERO.- DAD seriously. IF YOU WANNA TALK TO ME. please PLEASE call me. i've been trying to call you. but you're being so damn stubborn. i called you hella. and you missed my calls? THEN CALL ME BACK. geezus.
MRS. MAYLYNE GUERRERO- MOM. you seriously yelled like static. stop choosing sides. i'm tired of talking about why HE'S not calling ME. i've been. STOP YELLING. stop calling me jacquelyna. what if i called you maylyna?! you'd hate that right? AND STOP CUSSING AT ME IN TAGALOG. i know what it FREAKIN MEANS. i'm not five anymore.
DIANA PETERS- DOODE. why the late notice? you're so lucky that i have a backup and an amazing boyfriend or i'd be homeless. it's such bullshit. but whatever.
PACIFIC RETINA- STOP FUCKING WITH MY FRIENDS. keep them in MT. VERNON. or everett. i live near both =] MUAHAHAHA.
NATIONAL GUARD-
bring megan back. i miss her. alot. we need her to regulate.
BF- please try to support me.. i feel like i'm carrie bradshaw moving to paris and you're miranda telling me not to move to paris.i just need your support. you know he's perfect for me. i just really need you right now to believe in us because you know if this relationship fails, i'm going to die then you michael betina joan and megan will have to pry my ass off the floor again. i'm scared because of everything that happened to me.. like really scared. it's kind of hard to tell you about it because it's like you're not hearing me out--i'm scared, but nam is making it sound super easy. he loves me and you know it.--just be there for us please?
ALAN CASITAS- i'm not trying to push me away from you. i just want you to be happy. i think i'm just giving you your space back. i feel like i smother you. i always want you around. i've been busy with school, but it really couldn't come at a better time. i wanna be with you hella. hahha i feel like it's too much for you and i'm not letting you kick it with everyone else. i love you though.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------
obsession: marques houston- favorite girl.
wish it was called favorite guy

damn nam-

i should put you in complaints because i need you to stop being so perfect, like liking my friends, saying the right things, helping my friends out with car stuff and breaking stuff, helping me fix myself while being the absolute best cure, asking me to move,.. planning for us. i don't know what more i can ask for. i thought i found what i needed before, but you are really perfect to me. i thought i found great before, but it wasn't all that great anymore. thanks for being understanding about my friends. thanks for always ALWAYS having my back. thanks for starting to become a best friend. you seriously help me. and you are so calm even when i flip out. i'm going to annoy you. and i'm positive that you will-- but you are so confident you won't. i love how you claim me LIKE NO OTHER even when those girls are around. the expression "actions speak louder than words" is not applicable to you because both your actions and words are of EXTREME HIGH quality. you say you love me so much, and you prove it to me. you listen and you actually react to things i tell you. you ask questions about my life AND my friends AND my family.


you are my trophy.
and i'm glad you're on MY SHELF.


No comments: