Thursday, March 13, 2008

via pacific retina. seattle office.

i love texting my bestfriends when their asses are hard at work.

Michael says: "I'll give you a hicky"
but of course i say: "with what? a vacuum?"

Krst says: "stop sign please"
but of course... she actually puts it on my myspace.

please witness bitches ----> www.myspace.com/jacquelynrg

anyone. i'm safe on american idol, which is nice because i did suck wednesday :(.

speaking of suck (PUN SUPER INTENDED--to michael and krst), NAM came over last night.. it didn't suck really, but he just watched me study, and we hung out. it was the complete opposite of SUCK, it was awesome... then he went home this morning. i'm sad everytime he leaves me, but it's okay. that'll change very soon.

i'm done with class and it's really nice getting out this early. this is going to be my tuesday and thursday classes next quarter, but then i'll be going home to my mans. =].

today i'm going to meet up with the girls at our study spot. then hit up the BBARN. niceeeeeeee =]

and i need a spoon and lotion.

okay laterdays playays.

oh yeah, can i say MARCH 18TH?

No comments: