Friday, March 28, 2008

what really saddens me...

..is that i can't talk to you guys about it because you guys all assume i'm not over him. but you're happy for me and nam? i don't get it.

ew please, i'm definitely over him, but when i talk to you guys about internal conflicts with myself and just my own struggles. it's like you guys don't understand. you guys just say "oh you're not over him" i don't wanna hear you guys contradicting everything i've been saying to you guys. i've made great progress since my break up. i found a great man that i actually love and that's so great to me. so when you guys tell me that i'm not over him it seems all my progress is void.

please.. if i can't go to you guys, without your already made up assumptions, who am i suppose to go to? i already told you guys i'm done with him, and since you guys don't really know me with anyone else, you guys don't know how i'm like with exs. i'm done with them when i say so--and i said so. so please stop telling me i'm not over him. because i'm KAPUT.

No comments: