Thursday, March 13, 2008

bbarn, my girls, starbucks conversations.

i just got done kickin it with the girls. joan betina and i went to eat baskin robins and lil caesar's.
studied at our spot.
bbarn-ed.
studied at our spot again--krst came =] more awesome starbucks conversations.

krst's crib, betina just dropped me off.

i got a lot done. i finished my study guide. i don't know about thosee girls. hahaha


today i had PLENTY of awesome quotes. i wish i could capture each quote. and remember it. my girls make THEE best quotes. so does my boyfriend. i love it.

speaking of good quotes. alan had a good one yesterday
"let's move. i don't wanna be in front of the camera........ yeah i do"- alan michael casitas.

tomorrow is friday. thank god. i have to do laundry and start packing a little. nam is coming tomorrow. hopefully. probably kick it. that's it.



i can't wait for tuesday =]

No comments: