Sunday, March 16, 2008

domestic partnership.

i can't believe that i cried when i left oaky today.

i forgot to say that nam krst and i went to jumbo yesterday day. and met up with the candas. only the parental units and canda number two aka michael. it was fun, we got seated next to each other.

then later on that night, nam and i took krst and michael to dinner. since cheyenne couldn't go, we took the bestfriend couple out. we went to johnny carino's. lots of laughs i must add. we've been doing that a lot lately... laughing. it's good because it's soothing to the soul-- mostly about me. i love it when my friends like telling humiliating stories about me to the boyfriend. it's AWESOME.
after wards-- michael felt bad that nam paid so he took the four of us out to see 10,000 b.c.. WOW RIGHT?. hahaha. it was such a good movie, because it really is a love story with lots of good action. i also ABSOLUTELY loved it because it had so much anthropological stuff i learned from my classes. especially material i learned this year from my bio anth and archaeology classes.


i have my archaeology final tomorrow--the material is so effing boring, but cake none the less. i can't wait for tuesday. where my last finals take place, and i get to visit oak harbor for my hair cut and see the girls.

my brother texts me today. i freakin' miss him. so much. and my sister. it's stupid that the parental units are giving me and HIM a hard time..

well. i'm going to go now =]. i just got done studying and now i'm interneting. my usual shits. hahaha byee eeveryonee..



--to you, i feel like you have been avoiding me these past few weeks. i know school is in the way, but now that you're okay with everyone, i feel like you're leaving me in the dark. you don't text or call me anymore. i don't call or text as much because i don't wanna intrude. i feel like that's what i've been to you. just an intrusion on your life. i'm afraid when we go to conference, you're going to bail out on me. i'm going for you, initally. i'm excited to go overall, but i'm more excited to kick it with you and the guys. you called me friday night. and i was so happy. i just got done telling nam how much i missed you.... and you call! but i call and text you b.ack and you don't call or text me back either.. i'm sorry for being so needy. i know i am. but i love you in my life. please don't kick me out of it.




i'm back to myself. i LOVE it.

No comments: