Wednesday, February 13, 2008

"i think americans are correct because i'm an american"

hahah oh kori. you crack me up.

anyway. i'm finally writing. it has been brought up to my attention that i haven't written in awhile. hahaha. so here ya go.

I'M ON AMERICAN IDOL. hahahaha. Ramiele Malubay is this one filipino girl on american idol. when someone tells me that i look like someone, they usually are really wrong to me, but this time, she really looks like me. she even dresses like me. she's very good though. so if i get mistaken for her one day, at least i can sing right?! hahha. but seriously gave me the EEBY JEEBIES like no other. i can't get over this. everyone watch the girls next week. she even moves like me. oh FILIPINO IMMIGRATION. you gotta love it.

all the girls at school are planning on wearing red or pink. even both. yanno, to show their spirit. yeah, you guys do that, while women like me, who are single, just mourn. so in an event like this, i'm wearing all black tomorrow..

on a serious note, i'm going to be alone tomorrow. yeah sure, i have to study for french the next day, but i'm seriously going to be all alone tomorrow. it hit me hard when i found out i won't be having much friends around tomorrow. oak harbor and bellingham. i'm probably going to sleep all day tomorrow. so that the day goes by faster.
this sucks.

i'll write later. hopefully.

1 comment:

Francis James said...

happy valentines jacquelyn.