Monday, February 25, 2008

vaseline, chap stick, ointment?

i think i'll be sticking to vaseline thank you very much. i tried alternative things, since i was too lazy to reach for genevive. my lips are now fucked up due to my laziness. i've learned from my mistakes.

so it's monday. and i have to take an archaeology test in about half an hour. i didn't study too much for it, since a lot of it had to do with social organizations which practically every anthropology class goes over. so over all, i'm not too worried about that, but some of the test is going to ask about dating techniques which are completely boring to study, but i just looked it. whatevers.

let me explain to you what happened to me this weekend. Nam came to visit me at my place thursday late afternoon. i didn't really have much to do at school on friday, so i decided to go back with him thursday night. friday we kicked it at the outlets for a little bit, and he dropped me off at the game, i really wish he could've went but he kicked it with my friends afterwards (i love michael and krst, crazy bitches). i'm glad he met some of my dearest. saturday we went to lynnwood on the bike since it was nice, we went to motoplex to fix some things wrong with Nam's bill. we got my jacket (probably the only GOOD thing about this bike) =]. that night we hosted a barbeque, then nam and i went to alki--probably thee best night of my life in a REALLY long time. thanks nam. then he dropped me home.  sunday, had dinner with the couples in shoreline.  went back to OH, he left this morning =[.

today i plan to kick it with alan at lunch. i kind of want to stay to start researching for my paper that's due, but my phone is going to die seriously any minute and i'm scared to not be on the phone while i'm walking that scary ass walk. 

my shoes are freakin' getting shipped back to TAMPA. i should've fixed that sooner. i'm going to call the SPoT today because i really want my shoes!. preeya hiks and i are going to have girl blazer day. i don't even know when that'll come. sorry girls. it's so stupid i know.

tuseday- kick it with betina. yeaaaahhhhh =] bff time.

wednesday. i'm going to be kicking it with friends up at western. FASA and naked stereotypes. whoo hoo. i'll probably swim that day since chris kong has been whinning about it--and who've thought, i saw his ass at the outlets too. hahaha. 

friday. hopefully going to seattle. i don't know how i'm going to seattle and getting back to OH. PASSION WITH MY FRIENDS =]. i'm so excited. i've been waiting to see him for THEE longest time--so glad i get to kick it with my friends. haven't seen them since friday, because you know they switched shit up on me. but i love them anyway.

next week some intense writing is needed. 

i want to move in with alan next year for school, but mother wants me to move to marysville. michael is moving to marysville. so that is pushing me REALLY hard to move there. i'd have my car by then, and i'll just drive to mt. vernon. i'd get to wake up a lot later that's for damn sure, but i don't want to be THAT kind of commuter. we'll see. because i do wanna move to b-ham for my senior year. i could live in OH with betina. i have so much options. it's better than having none. yadig.

life is great. i'm back to my old self again. thanks for the promises. i know you'll keep 'em. and thanks for telling me. i'm glad i told you too. i really don't like the bike. i don't know what i'd do.

megan, i can't wait till you get home. i miss you :)




as for you? i'm sorry you found out that way, but listen to this song by Keyshia Cole- I Remember. it'll tell you how i feel
i didn't bring him because i thought it was disrespectful to you and your family, but you hardcore disrespected me. i could careless what you do, but seriously? but then again, do you care what i do? didn't think so.--and i'm glad.



No comments: