Thursday, February 21, 2008

"damn nam!..."

so i figured that i was going to get to blog late last night, but i had to study and betina came over =] filled her in all the shit that's been happening. she's happy for me. and all my friends are. thank you guys for being a great support system for the both of us. 

so today. i have my stupid ass test. and i'm petrified. almost beyond belief. i'm near the point of explosion, but whatevers--i need to have some faith, honestly, to get me through my test anxiety. he woke me up at like 430. i don't have effing class until 10, but i figured that i should go to school TWO hours earlier so i can study. . so i did that. thank god because it helped out a lot. i wish when i did all these labs and took all these notes, they were more digested. but what can you do but cram ALL that shit into your brain. so that's what i did last night and this morning. 

but today i'm going to eat lunch with alan and everyone. it's the first time we're eating in the VC all week. last week we didn't eat there as often either. but YAY friend time =]. also i need to get my stupid registration form from fasa. well i might print it now :) peace out and laterdays son.

okay good luck chuck. i like how you play. 

pacific retina--you're my heart. 



i'm so excited for after school =]. it feels like it's been forever.

No comments: