Thursday, February 14, 2008

for all the times you accuse me.

your ass is the one doing everything you thought i was. and for the first time in my life, I DON'T FEEL GUILTY because i didn't do ANYTHING WRONG this time.

keep covering up, keep lying. because my sources are so reliable it's sad that you even lie about it. you get so defensive because i'm right.

next time before you leave your cellphone somewhere, make sure your text messages from your other girlfriends are deleted. thank you, but i guess you don't care anymore

BUT STILL. I'M DYING INSIDE. so thank you.

because no formal + the shittest valentine's day ever + cussing + giving up on us + LYING + leading me on + EVERYTHING YOU'VE EVER DONE = ME DYING.

BUT thank you.....

thank you for when the times were good, thank you for showing me the best friends i could ever ask for, thanks for last year's valentine's day, thanks for the best shoes and clothes i've ever gotten, thanks for letting me live in your house, thanks for the summer we lived together, thanks for showing me what true love was when it lasted, thanks for helping me move a million times, thanks for almost two years (sorry we didn't make it to years with an S), thanks for visiting my dorms, thanks for staying loyal while it lasted, thanks for accepting me for who i was most of the time, thanks for all those pictures, thank you for being there when i cried, thank you for giving me the best nights of my life, thank for inspiring me to write the best pieces of literature ever composed from these hands, thank you for the eddie bauer bag, thank you for cooking for me, and thank you for letting me do dishes, thank you for never giving me flowers, thank you for loving my body like no other, thank you for making me feel like the most beautiful girl.. no woman, in the entire world, thank you for never thinking i was fat and that i was gorgeous, thank you for being so nice to my family, thank you for being the man of my dreams, thank you for letting me practice unconditional love, and most importantly thank you for giving me hope, that there are people of your dreams out there, and that marriage is worth it, but that's until the day i die.

but thank you for giving up on us.








more personal note: thank you alan for the card, tens shirt, and flowers, and thank you chris for cooking for me.


1 comment:

Francis James said...

you're very welcome.....

for nothing.